Here you will find information about our admission process, all the requirements for admission, and step-by-step instructions detailing how to apply to Portland Jewelry Academy
Admission to Portland Jewelry Academy
We are currently accepting applications for Fall 2023 and Winter 2024
The process of admission to Portland Jewelry Academy is as follows:
- You explore our website and reach out with questions to learn if our institution is right for you.
- You gather all necessary documents, fill out an application and mail everything to us with your $25 application fee (please don’t forget to include your email on your application).
- We will review your documents and get back to you once we’ve determined if we’re a good fit for each other.
- Once admitted we’ll send you all the necessary school documents for your review and let you know what you need to have prepared for the first day of class.
- Class begins and you show up to receive your bench jewelry education!
All applicants must:
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Be willing to follow Portland Jewelry Academy’s Code of Conduct
- Have a desire to learn skills for employment as a bench jeweler
- Download and fill out our application
- Email is our main method of communication, please include this on your application
- Send their application fee in check form
- Reach out with any questions! We do not want this to be a difficult or stressful process, please let us know if there is anything we can do to help make this process go more smoothly.